Some recent news from us
New Discovery in Egypt11 Mar, 2013 — Emine
A tomb was discovered at EL Quorna in Luxor which was belong to “Khai” was the governor of Upper and Lower Egypt in the reign of King Ramsess II (1304 – 1237 B.C). He served as governor for 15 years ,and he was supervising the workers who built the royal tombs at the Valley of The Kings and The Queens.
With this new discovery Egyptologists will update their knowledge and information because Khai’s tomb will provide a great number of the ancient Egyptian documents as well as evidence regarding the construction of the Valley of Kings.
DISCOUNTED EGYPT TOURS?15 Nov, 2012 — Okan
Early Booking Discount is available on the package tours or tailor made itineraries! As our most popular tours fill up fast and it is a good idea to book early to make sure you get the holiday you want on the date you want.
We are pleased to offer up to %10 per person for our package tour as early booking discount. But hurry - this offer ends soon! Make sure you book before January 2013 to secure your discount.
The earlier you book, the more you save! Don’t miss our discounted Egypt Tour offers and contact us now!
Easter Holidays!29 Dec, 2011 — Emine
Haven’t you planned your Easter trip yet?
If you want to benefit from %10 Easter discount, you should book till January 31st. Campain includes all programs on the web site during month of April.
Our representatives will help you to tailor your program to meet your travel dates and highlights you want to explore.
Egypt is waiting for you!
Early Booking Offers!06 Oct, 2011 — Okan
The Early Booking Discount is available on the package tours or tailor made itineraries!Many of our most popular tours fill up fast and it is a good idea to book early to make sure you get the holiday you want on the date you want.
We are pleased to offer up to %20 per person for our package tour as early booking discount. But hurry - this offer ends soon! Make sure you book before Friday November 18 2011 to secure your discount.
The earlier you book, the more you save!
Egypt borns from her ashes24 Feb, 2011 — Emine
15/2 : Germany lifted its advisory against traveling to Egypt ; German Foreign affairs announced the lifting of the advisory against traveling to Egypt.
15/2: UK lifted its advisory against traveling to Luxor ; The British government has lifted its travel advisory against traveling to Luxor. According to the travel advise Luxor & the Red Sea Resorts including Sharm El Sheikh are calm.
15/2 : Some European’s Foreign Ministries give green light to Egypt Travel The Foreign Ministries of some Europeans countries such as The Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Norway lifted their advisory against travel to tourist resorts on Egypt ’s Red Sea Coast recently
16/2 : Italy lifted its advisory against traveling to Red Sea ;The Italian government has lifted its travel advisory against traveling the Red Sea Resorts on February 16th,2011.
17/2: The French Foreign Office raises the limitations of travel in Egypt ;The French Foreign Office raised the limitations of travel in Egypt. On its website, it indicates that “The Stays in the big Tourist centers are not any more dis advised .The Zone of Red Sea knows a normal situation, as well as the cities of Luxor & Aswan. There is thus no objection to go by air there” .
18/2: Australia has downgraded its travel advise from level 5 to level 4 ;A ustralia has downgraded its travel advise to Egypt from level 5 ( do not travel) to level 4 ( to consider traveling to Egypt.
21/2 : Switzerland lifted its advisory against traveling to the Red Sea Resorts. The Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) in Bern has lifted the travel warning to the Egyptian beach resorts on the Red Sea. From now on travel to Sharm El-Sheikh, Hurghada and Marsa Alam are possible.
21/2 : Austria lifted its advisory against traveling to the Red Sea Resorts ;Austria has lifted the travel warning to the Egyptian resorts on the Red Sea .From now on travel to Sharm El-Sheikh, Hurghada and Marsa Alam are possible.
21/2 : Poland lifted its advisory against traveling to the Red Sea Res orts ;The Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs lifted its travel advisory to the Egyptian resorts on the Red Sea.
21/2 : Belgium lifted its advisory against traveling to Luxor & Aswan ;The Foreign Ministry of Belgium lifted today its travel advisory against traveling to the Nil Valley ( Luxor & Aswan).
21/2 : Finland lifted its advisory against traveling to Red Sea ;The Foreign Ministry of Finland has lifted its travel advisory today against traveling the Red Sea Resorts.
Resonse from Big Tour Operators worldwide
• Egypt Air resumes flights between Copenhagen – Cairo ;The 25th of February Egypt Air resumes the direct flights between Copenhagen and Cairo. The flights will take off three times a week; Wednesdays Fridays and Sundays.Egypt Air is a member of Star Alliance which also SAS and Lufthansa are. For more information, please visit http://www.egyptair.dk or www.egyptair.com.
• “Kuoni Switzerland ” : Egypt is now back on the itinerary: Kuoni Switzerland is now offering for its tour operator brands Kuoni, Helvetic Tours, travel direct + honest and Manta Tourism (diving specialist) the following flight schedule to travel back to Egypt.
From 3 March 2011:
- Every Thursday from Basel with Hello to Marsa Alam and Sharm el-Sheikh
- Every Friday from Zurich with Edelweiss Air to Hurghada and Sharm el-Sheikh
- Every Sunday from Basel to Hurghada with Hel lo
In addition from April 2011:
- Every Thursday from Zurich with Edelweiss Air to Marsa Alam and Hurghada
- Every Sunday from Zurich with Edelweiss Air to Hurghada and Sharm el-Sheikh
- Every Sunday from Geneva with Edelweiss Air Sharm el-Sheikh
• The Swiss T.O ” FTI ” shall again from March to travel to Egypt; Guests of FTI can therefore travel from March 2011 to Egypt.
“We have begun to increase our capacity and go with airline and hotel partners in negotiations to quickly offer a wide range of possibilities for our customers, “said Verda Birinci-Reed, director of FTI. She continued: “We hope that we can offer from Easter again the full program.”
FTI has been in regular contact with the tour operators to ensure that the guests from March 2011 to enjoy the usual facilities.
• “Egypt in Our Hearts” is the motto to invite an Italian high-level delegation to visit Egypt on February 25 The Egyptian Tour ist Office in Rome invited an Italian high-level delegation of fifty persons including politicians, media professionals, and Italian organizers of tours and programs to visit Egypt from 25 to 27 February. The target of this invitation is to show Italian solidarity with Egypt and to confirm long-lasting relations between Egypt and Italy. It is also considered a message to the Italian population to visit Egypt. This voyage is organized in collaboration with the Egyptian Embassy, the Egyptian Travel Office in Rome, and Egypt Airlines.
• 17/2: The French Foreign Office raises the limitations of travel in Egypt The French Foreign Office raised the limitations of travel in Egypt. On its website, it indicates that “The Stays in the big Tourist centers are not any more dis advised .The Zone of Red Sea knows a normal situation, as well as the cities of Luxor & Aswan. There is thus no objection to go by air there”.
The French Tour Operators’ Association ( CETO) decided to resume departures to the Red Sea resorts & Nile cruises ( Luxor/ Aswan) & Nasser lake starting February 22nd,2011 .
• The Belgium Tour Operators ” Thomas Cook / Neckermann” & ” Tui/ Jetair” resuming their trips to Egypt
After the announcement of the Belgium Ministry of foreign affairs by raising the caution about traveling to Egypt as its safe now & everything is going normal, the biggest Belgium Tour Operators ” Thomas Cook/ Neckermann” & ” Tui/ Jetair ” decided to resume their trips to Egypt on February 21st, 2011 starting with trips to Hurghada, Taba, Marsa Alam & Sharm El Sheikh.
• The famous French T.O ” Club Med” Announces the Opening of ” Le Club de Sinai Bay” Hotel in March in Egypt
The famous French TO Club Med took the advantage of raising the caution of traveling to Egypt from a lot of countries & decided the opening of Le Club de Sinai Bay Hotel in the gulf of Aqaba & start receiving guests on the 5th of March 2 011 & very soon the opening of another hotel in El Gouna.
• Famous American T.O decided to resume their trips to Egypt. The famous American T.O ” Grand Circle”, ” Go Way Travel ” & “Advantage International” decided to resume their programs & trips to Egypt starting 24th of February 2011 .
A gem in the landscape05 Jan, 2011 — Admin
The Ministry of Culture opened a bid early this week for the four specialised companies that won an international competition to carry out the third and final phase of the construction of the Grand Egyptian Museum (GEM). This phase includes the construction of the museum’s main building and its inner galleries.
Building a state-of-the-art museum near the Pyramids of Giza will create the best environment for the display of the priceless treasures of ancient Egypt. There will be more space, better lighting and more information available “to do justice to our heritage”.
The galleries will display objects drawn from the prehistoric up to the early Roman periods. The unique funerary objects of Tutankhamun; Hetepheres, mother of King Khufu; Yuya and Thuya, the grandfathers of Pharaoh Akhenaten; Senedjem, the principal artist of Pharaoh Ramses II; the royal mummies and the treasures of Tanis will all be on permanent display. The new museum, which will be partly ringed by a desert wall containing half a million semi-precious stones, will act as a link between modern Cairo and the ancient Pyramids.
Early Bird Specials - Make Great Savings!04 Nov, 2010 — Admin
Below are our Early Payment Saving options:
The earlier you pay - the more you save!
Pay (min) 12 months prior to departure Save up to 7%
Pay (min) 10 months prior to departure Save up to 5%
Pay (min) 6 months prior to departure Save up to 3%
Please note: See individual itinerary pages for the exact value of how much you will save. All tours must be booked and paid for in full for this discount to apply. This discount does not apply to our Daily City Tours, Nile Cruise Programs, any products in our Combined Tours section and extra night accommodation. For 2011 pre-registration bookings, payments are to be made according to our current 2010tour prices published on our website. For further details, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This campaign will be valid till the end of January,2011.