Splendours of Jordan Tour
Journey to the country at the crossroads of the religions, history and nature!
- 6 Nights/7 Days
- Amman - Jerash – Ajloun - Madaba - Mt. Nebo - Wadi Al'Mujeb - Kerak - Petra - Wadi Rum – Petra - Amman
- Jordan is a land steeped in history. It has hosted some of the earliest settlements who left the world famous heritage to the country. At the crossroads of the Middle East, Jordan was one of the popular spots of travelers, pilgrims and traders for many reasons. This religious, cultural, historical and natural richness of country will amaze you.
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure by private car.
- Accomodation in mentioned hotels on bed & breakfast basis.
- Services of English speaking tour guide. ( Other languages available upon request!)
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the program.
- Local VAT.
What's not included
- Tips to the tour staff.
- Optional tours and services.
Arrive in Amman, you will meet our local representative at the airport and be transferred to your hotel in the city center. Once you settle in, you are free to stroll, browse for curios and treasures, and perhaps dine at a authentic restaurant. Overnight in Amman.
Jerash - Ajloun
Begin the day with a visit to the ancient city of Jerash, which boasts an unbroken chain of human occupation dates back 6500 BC. Drive to Ajloun to visit Ajlun Castle, named Qal'at Ar-Rabad by locals. It was built by one of the Saladin's Generals in 12th century and used for the defense againist Crusaders. Return to Amman for stay overnight.
Madaba - Mt. Nebo - Wadi Al-Mujeb - Kerak - Petra
Today you will drive to Petra driving along the Kingsway Road and enjoy one of the most memorable journeys in Holyland. You will visit ancient city of Madaba, famous with mosaics from Roman Era, view Mt. Nebo en-route and continue to drive through Wadi Al-Mujeb which will bring you to Kerak, which was once the castle to Crusaders. End the day in Petra for stay overnight.
After breakfast, visit the Red Rose City of Petra, is considered to be one of the historical wonders of the World. Various walks and climbs will reveal ancient tombs, Roman baths, temples, colonnaded streets, theatre and much more in fascinating city. Stay overnight in Petra.
Transfer to Wadi-Rum for a Bedouin 4X4 ride inside the desert. Timeless place is untouched by humanity where you will explore the canyons. Return to Amman for stay overnight.
Enjoy the morning at the Dead Sea, without doubt the world's most amazing place is over 400 meters ( 1,312ft.) below sea level ; the lowest point on earth. You will enjoy time to relax or swim at the Dead Sea Amman Beach. In the afternoon you will continue tour with a visit to the Baptism Site "Bethany Area" where John the Baptist baptized Jesus. Stay overnight in Amman.
After breakfast, your representative will assist you to Queen Alia International Airport for your departure flight.The end of our services.