Marvels of Jordan Tour
Travel to Jordan and explore malvels of the country with private tour services offered by Middle East Specialists!
- 4 Nights/5 Days
- Amman - Madaba - Mt. Nebo - Wadi Al'Mujeb - Kerak - Petra - Dead Sea - Amman
- An amazing Jordan tour package to discover real highlights of the country. Visit Dead Sea without doubt the world's most amazing place, travel to Madaba from Amman along the King's Highway which is considered to be five thousands year old and enjoy one of the most memorable journeys in the Holyland. Amaze by Mt. Mebo and of course, Petra ; is the historical wonder settled in spectacular desert gorge. You can easily combien this tour with one of our tour packages in Egypt.
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure by private car.
- Accomodation in mentioned hotels on bed & breakfast basis.
- Services of English speaking tour guide. ( Other languages available upon request!)
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the program.
- Local VAT.
What's not included
- Tips to the tour staff.
- Optional tours and services.
Arrive in Amman, you will meet our local representative at the airport and be transferred to your hotel in the city center. Once you settle in, you are free to stroll, browse for curios and treasures, and perhaps dine at a authentic restaurant. Overnight in Amman.
Madaba - Mt. Nebo - Wadi Al-Mujeb - Kerak - Petra
Today you will drive to Petra driving along the Kingsway Road and enjoy one of the most memorable journeys in Holyland. You will visit ancient city of Madaba, famous with mosaics from Roman Era, view Mt. Nebo en-route and continue to drive through Wadi Al-Mujeb which will bring you to Kerak, which was once the castle to Crusaders. End the day in Petra for stay overnight.
Petra - Amman
After breakfast, visit the Red Rose City of Petra, is considered to be one of the historical wonders of the World. Various walks and climbs will reveal ancient tombs, Roman baths, temples, colonnaded streets, theatre and much more in fascinating city. After enjoyable visits return to Amman for overnight.
Amman - Dead Sea
Enjoy a full day at the Dead Sea, without doubt the world's most amazing place is over 400 meters ( 1,312ft.) below sea level ; the lowest point on earth. You will enjoy time to relax or swim at the Dead Sea Amman Beach. In late afternoon; return to Amman for a panoramic City tour allows you discover the old & new parts of the city, back to hotel in Amman for overnight.
After breakfast, your representative will assist you to Queen Alia International Airport for your departure flight.The end of our services.