Highlights of Jordan Tour
A short break in Jordan from the Middle East specialists!
- 3 Nights/4 Days
- Amman - Petra - Jerash - Amman
- Discover Jerash which is known for the ruins of Greco - Roman city of Gerasa Petra will be highlight of your trip with its charming red rock architecture and huge canyon passage leads you to great temple. You can combine this tour with our Egypt Travel Packages or Israil tours with reasonable costs.
- Private transfers from airport to hotel, hotel to airport.
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels in Amman on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Private English speaking guide (language may change upon request)
- Entrance to all sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- Local VAT.
What's not included
- Visa fees if required.
- Tips to the staff.
- Personal expenses.
Arrive to Amman
Arrive in Amman, the former capital or Jordan is a fascinating city of contrasts. Our representative will meet you at arrivals hall and help you with visa and luggage claim. You will be transferred to your hotel by private car. Stay overnight in Amman.
After breakfast, transfer along the desert road, to visit the Red Rose City of Petra, is considered to be one of the historical wonders of the World. Various walks and climbs will reveal ancient tombs, Roman baths, temples, colonnaded streets, theatre and much more in fascinating city. After visits return back to Amman for overnight.
Jerash & Amman City Tour
Today, you will make a visit to the ancient city of Jerash, which boasts an unbroken chain of human occupation dates back 6500 BC. Then drive back to Amman to discover the old & new parts of the city, back to hotel in Amman for overnight.
After breakfast, your representative will assist you to Queen Alia International Airport for your departure flight.The end of our services