- 10 Nights/11 Days
- Cairo – Luxor – Esna – Edfu - Kom Ombo – Aswan – Cairo - Dubai
- Every Tuesdays,Thursdays,Saturdays
- Cairo; the largest city in Africa, welcomes visitors twelve months with its mild temperature,house fascinating pyramids built as tombs for the country’s Pharaohs. You shouldn’t skip Egyptian Museum as it houses many important pieces from different dynasties excavated from different tombs. Khan El Khalli Market is the place you will visit for shopping as a small souvenir will remind you Egypt years after. We suggest you to experience sound&light show at pyramids, this unique show will make you hear Pharoahs and their stories from them. Dubai; beside being a global city and a business hub, Dubai offers a relaxing holiday for the visitors along the long beaches. Jeep Safari Tour will be amazing on the golden sand dunes. You will have time for shopping as well.
- 4* hotel accommodation 3 nights in Cairo, 3 nights in Dubai with breakfasts.
- 4 Nights 5 Days Nile cruise program with all meals, excursions and Professional guidance.
- All taxes, there is no hidden cost.
- All tours mentioned in the itinerary including transportation, guidance & entrance fees&lunch.
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flight tickets from Cairo to Dubai.
What's not included
- Any drinks with meals.
- International flights beside Cairo-Dubai connection flight.
- Tips to staff.
- Items of personal nature.
- Visas for Egypt and Dubai.
Today you will be picked up from Cairo Airport and transferred to your hotel. Your tour leader will assist you for customs and baggage claim. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Full Day Pyramids Tour
Pick up from your hotel to discover Necropolis of Saqqara, Step Pyramid of King Zoser,three Pyramids of Giza, Valley Temple, Sphinx.
Cairo-Luxor &Nile Cruise
Today you will be transferred to Cairo airport to take the flight to Luxor. You will see our representative as soon as you arrive to Luxor. Transfer to your Nile boat. Stay overnight on board in Luxor.
Free time in morning. In the afternoon you visit the Luxor Temple and the Karnak Temple. Stay overnight in Luxor.
Today you will cross to the West Bank and visit the Necroplis of Thebes, Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepust and the Colossi of Memnon. Sail to Esna. Continue to Edfu and overnight.
You will visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo and visit the temple there dedicated two Gods, Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Aswan and overnight.
Disembark after breakfast. Visit the High Dam, Philae Temple. Explore Elephantine island on felucca. Transfer to the airport for your Cairo flight. Arrive to Cairo, transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Dubai. Arrive in Dubai and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
Half Day Dubai City Tour
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel for a half day city tour of Dubai. Our route takes us to the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque for a short visit and afterwards we head to the World Trade Centre, the highest building in the Middle East. After a short break by the creek, we arrive at the oldest part of the city, Bastakia, where old wind-towered houses of wealthy merchants can still be seen. Close by we will visit the fascinating Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi Fort that has been standing for almost two centuries defending the settlers of early days. We continue our tour through the material market taking a closer look at the wind-towers on our way to Abras. Local water taxis will take us across the creek to the area of spice and gold souks. We will walk through bustling valleys of these souks and you will be amazed by the mysterious aromas of the spices and breathtaking amount of dazzling jewelry that is on offer varying from the traditional to the latest designs displayed by almost 200 shops. Lastly we will make an hour stop at the city center mall for shopping. You will be transferred to your hotel after tour. Overnight stay in Dubai.
Half Day Desert Safari Tour
In the afternoon you will be picked up from your hotel for a half day Desert Safari. After settling down in the 4WD vehicles, the jeeps will speed through the desert of the golden sand dunes. The dune bashing or desert driving continues with the thrill of going up and down the dunes provoking many shrieks and laughter full of excitement. The final leg of this program takes us to the main campsite. This will most definitely be the highlight of the trip. After witnessing a memorable sight - the true Arabian sunset in all its glory and magic, there is an opportunity at dusk to try some Camel riding nearby the Bedouin camp. A delicious BBQ dinner is prepared on open fired and a variety of beverages are available. The tempo of the music increases as a belly dancer starts dancing to the rhythm of the music. What better way to experience a true Arabian night than this. After the tour you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight stay in Dubai.
Today you will be transferred to the airport for your departure flight home. End of our services.